Wrestler-turned-actor Dara Singh, who was in the hospital battling for his life since three days after suffering from a cardiac arrest, died at 84 on July 12th, 2012.
The 84-year-old was taken to the Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital Saturday following a severe cardiac problem. Dara Singh, who won the title of “Rustam-e-Hind” for his wrestling prowess, entered the film world in the 1960s.
He appeared in various films like “Watan Se Door”, “Daada”, “Rustom-E-Baghdad”, “Sher Dil”, “Sikandar E Azam”, “Raaka”, “Mera Naam Joker” and “Dharam Karam”. He was last seen in a 2007 release “Jab We Met”. He also acted in a Malayalam movie, “Mutharamkunnu P.O”
He has also done TV serials and is best known for his portrayal of Hanuman in “Ramayan”
May he remain an inspiration to coming generations. The talent community misses you.
- Why to watch online die hard 5 full movie free
- Narendra Modi in Die Hard 5
- Newborn baby photography tips and techniques
- How to be a voice actor for video games
- How to sing fast and better: Top 5 tips
- Modeling audition tips for kids
- Three Cups and a Ball Trick – Online Magic Tips for Kids
- Learn freestyle dance steps online
- Skateboarding tips and tricks for beginners
- How to win a karaoke contest